How to Deal With Boys Who Mistreat You



Talk to a friend or close female family member about the situation.,
Don’t blame yourself.,
If you’re in a situation where you’ll see them a lot (work, school, extra things, etc.,
Face the person and let them know that their behavior is wrong.,
Decide if it’s sarcasm, teasing or abuse.

, It’s their fault, not yours, and if it’s not your fault, try confronting them alone and see what’s up with how they treat you, and if there is a way to solve this problem. But keep a friend close by if something goes wrong.

,), try to avoid those specific situations.


If you’re young, like in middle school, get a parent to talk to them.

If you’re an adult and you are in a relationship, you may want to consider breaking up. Choose the right time to do it.

, If it’s teasing or sarcasm, just let him know you don’t appreciate it and to stop. But if it’s really verbal abuse tell someone. It doesn’t matter who, just tell someone.

Comments are disabled.